Author Topic: Proud new Daddy  (Read 3812 times)

Offline Griff

• Expert
Proud new Daddy
« on: October 08, 2012, 07:00:55 PM »
I took delivery of a bouncy new baby pup today. R9s. 
Really happy to announce the arrival.

I rushed home, cleaned it's little bottom, lubed and loaded up with Gold Dot 115's and 124's.
I am really impressed.  This thing is crazy accurate. I took some pictures, and will post them when I figure out how.

I can't believe how well made it is, and can see why one could become a collector.

Griff
‘Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive...those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.‘
- C. S. Lewis

Offline Robar233

• Master
Re: Proud new Daddy
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2012, 07:23:07 PM »
Griff,

Treat the young pup right and it will do right by you. May you carry it often and never need it.
 A range report will be too!

RObar233

Offline Z

• Grand Master
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2012, 07:52:12 PM »
Congratulations Griff! 
Enjoy that new PUP! :)

Offline Richard S

• Grand Master
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2012, 08:23:48 PM »
Congratulations, Griff. I predict that you and that R9 are going to become practically inseparable.
(1963-1967) "GO ARMY!"

Offline C0untZer0

• Grand Master
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2012, 09:28:38 PM »
What does it look like?
« Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 09:30:23 PM by C0untZer0 »

Offline Griff

• Expert
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2012, 10:24:30 PM »
Sgt. Count Zero Sir.  There are many like it, sir. But this one is mine, sir. It is Matt black, sir, with a black slide, black grips, black frame, brown leather holster, (unlined with rough texture side out), stainless silver magazine, sir.  smells like well tanned herbovore and gunny oil...enjoying some R&R after a few sets of one arm snap cap pushups, clap in the middle of course. Sir.

Thank you all for the kindness.  This is a fine group.

Griff
‘Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive...those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.‘
- C. S. Lewis

Offline thor447

• Master
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2012, 03:47:23 AM »
haha Griff, excellent reply.  Congratulations on your new R9. 
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
- George Washington