Author Topic: Bobberg on GunBroker  (Read 4564 times)

Offline MRC

• Grand Master
Bobberg on GunBroker
« on: February 26, 2012, 08:23:43 AM »
I would say this is a bit greedy.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=275361342

Offline backupr9

• Grand Master
Re: Bobberg on GunBroker
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2012, 09:36:20 AM »
I saw one for $3300 somewhere not too long ago.  Amazing, but more so when you know that occasionally someone will jump on it!  No harm in trying, I guess.
"Those who would sacrifice a little freedom for a little order, will lose both, and deserve neither." 
Thomas Jefferson

Endur Fortis

Offline Heber_Guy

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2012, 03:14:38 PM »
I am curious as to how he got four mags. The pistol and two mags are the only way I have seen the Boberg sold and you can not buy any mags as of now from Arne.

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2012, 06:06:25 PM »
I am curious as to how he got four mags. The pistol and two mags are the only way I have seen the Boberg sold and you can not buy any mags as of now from Arne.

I'd be interesting in knowing that, too.  Wouldn't mine having a couple extra mags.
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline Corvette

• Expert
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2012, 09:48:52 PM »

I'd be interesting in knowing that, too.  Wouldn't mine having a couple extra mags.

That might be a good question to ask Arne on his website.